Thursday 25 September 2008

Blog

I've decided I am going to experiment on blogs at school this year.

It seems to me that a blog, as a personal (I like this "personal" more than "individual") mean of expression, is fit for working outside ordinary contents, delving and internalizing knowledge.

Technically, I visited the Scuola-ER portal managed by my regional school authority, and probably with one of my classes I shall try using it. Anyway I find blogger easier and more suitable for its user management options.

For now I have launched the thing with one out of my three classes. I was too curious and I couldn't wait to be back from my paternal leave next month. With the other two classes I will probably wait until I am back, also seeing what happens with the active one.

In any case, the blog is hidden, accessible only to me and the students of the class. I wrote the parents (as I had done last year for the wiki) to explain my intentions and reasons. Tomorrow we'll start working on it.

Being first of all a personal work, I am quite curious to see how much the students will let themselves be "caught". I will keep you updated.        
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: