Tuesday 8 April 2008

Back to work

Translation of post "Si riprende" of March 25th 2008 on "Il deserto dei tartari 2.0".

Easter vacations are over and tomorrow I'm back to work (and with 4 staff meetings in a row!).

I promised myself to work more with my students in the ICT lab. I'm curious to see what I'll be able to do. Certainly the last weeks' reflections, catalyzed by opening this blog, opened my eyes to a whole new world.

On my Moodle I posted the following questions for my second year students (15-16 years old):

In what sense internet technology can help you learn more?
Which internet services do you know?
Which of these services can be of use for learning, even at school?

I hope they answer with interest and that they give interesting suggestions... For now, I wish myself and my readers a good return to school!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: